Tazlito with Kernel from latest cooking

I'm trying to build a liveCD flavor from a slitaz cooking installation.
However the created image always runs into a kernel error upon boot.
The used kernel on the image is 2.6.30.6 and runs fine on the host system,
where I'm trying to create the CD.
Older kernels do not seem to be available in the cooking repositories.
Is it possible to build a stable CD on the cooking system, I didn't find
a option to change this in the configuration files. (But it looks pretty
easy by changing the tazlito script?)
I'd also try to simple place an older kernel package on the distro, however
I don't have such a package available. Is there any location, where older
packages could be obtained?

Thanks a lot,
Harald