Tazusb for Windows - Testing and i18n

I'm quite proud to announce a Windows version of Tazusb. It is a
contribution from Cedric Tissieres who is the main developer of
Ophcrack. Tazusb executable need testing all feedback are realy welcome
and the source can be translated.

The collaboration with the Ophcrack project was and is a very pleasant
experience and Cedric is really competant. Note also that the next
version of the Ophcrack Live CD will be based on SliTaz! (we will make
an official announce when all is ready).

Tazusb executable: http://www.objectif-securite.ch/slitaz/tazusb.exe
Tazusb nsi source: http://www.objectif-securite.ch/slitaz/tazusb.nsi
Ophrack web site:  http://ophcrack.sourceforge.net/