geanyvc receipt, xorg dependency issues

Hi there,

I created a wok receipt for geanyvc
http://plugins.geany.org/geanyvc/
please find it attached.

While doing this receipt, I stumbled upon some
xorg build-dependency issues.
The geanyvc plugin is depending on cairo-dev, which
in turn depends on xorg-libXrender-dev, which depends
on several xorg-protos.
cairo-dev should depend on xorg-libXrender-dev, or
should it rather depend on xorg-dev?
If it is to depend on xorg-dev, xorg-dev in turn should
depend on xorg-dev-proto.
The xorg-libXrender-dev propably should depend on the
necessary protos or also on xorg-dev-proto.

gtk+-dev needs to depend on libgio-dev.

I hope I figured this all right, please let me know
if these are really missing dependencies, or this is
supposed to be done differently and if the wok receipt
for geanyvc is useful.

It is also kind of hard to find all the dependencies for
the receipt author, it would be nice to have a tool
providing an clean environment for the generation of the
wok receipt.

Thanks a lot,
Harald