Re: Translation to spanish

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 6:53 AM, Eduardo Suarez-Santana
<eduardo@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Paul Issott wrote:
>> Christophe will create a Spanish website in the repos in a couple of
>> days.
>> You can have direct access to the repos to push your own work if you
>> like?
> It is up to you. It is fine for me to post to the list.
>> Welcome to the team!
> Thank you!
>
> ---
> SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list - http://www.slitaz.org/

Just a quick note to say thankyou to Eduardo for doing this
translation.  I expect that translating another's work is not the most
exciting task in the world.  It's definitely valuable for those who
don't speak the language of the original author.

I actually don't (yet) use SliTaz for various reasons but wanted to
say that the progress that's being made is excellent.  It's definitely
a worthwhile distribution.

Regards and thanks for your work,

Russell Dickenson
Australia