Re: Magnifying Glass

You can use the variable $SOURCE. Then $src and the other variables
will be set properly to $SOURCE-$VERSION. Check the source code of
/usr/bin/tazwok for more details.

PACKAGE="magnifier"
SOURCE="magnifier-linux"
VERSION="3.3.1"
CATEGORY="utilities"
SHORT_DESC="screen magnifier"
MAINTAINER="paul@xxxxxxxxxx"
TARBALL="$SOURCE-$VERSION.tar.bz2"
.......etc......

Instead of providing the .desktop  file separately as it is not
included in the archive, you can generate it in the genpkg_rules()
genpkg_rules()
{
	cat > $_pkg/usr/share/applications/magnifier.desktop <<EOF
[Desktop Entry]
Encoding=UTF-8
Name=Magnifying Glass
Name[fr]=Loupe