volume control problem?

Salut

I am using latest cooking version with all packages upgraded.

I have found that if one clicks too quickly on the volume control in the
system tray
in quick succession, it ceases to function, i.e. it stops responding to
any further mouse clicks.

This appears to be a bug since the frequency and speed in which one
clicks on an icon should not determine whether or nor it stops
responding. If I log-out from X session then log-in, volume control
functions again.

Can anyone else reproduce this behaviour?

cooltaz

--
http://www.fastmail.fm