Anti Virus tools for SliTaz

Though Linux is not affected by virus the mail-servers and file servers connected to it can stop functioning due to virus attacks.
I came across quite few anti virus tools for Linux which are free. Please find them below:

Avast

AVG
http://free.avg.com/ww.download

Clam-AV
http://www.clamav.net/

F-PROT
http://www.f-prot.com/products/home_use/linux/

Bit Defender
http://www.johannrain-softwareentwicklung..de/e_bitdefender_linux_free.htm

Panda
http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/linux/linux.asp

Though i don't know how best each could perform its worth to consider looking in to all these and having some best one and its alternatives for SliTaz.

(I think some Clam-AV discussion is going on, I'm not sure about it though)

Thanks,
Sankar.

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!