Re: Cooking ISO - 20080425

> # rm /var/lib/tazpkg/mirror
> # echo 'cooking' > /etc/slitaz-release
> # tazpkg recharge && tazpkg upgrade

That's really good : nothing to envy to dpkg or rpm*
stuff...

> If you have a cooking version, upgrade with Tazpkg, install PCmanFM,
> remove personnal configs to get the new default one and change WM to
> Openbox:
>
> # tazpkg recharge && tazpkg upgrade
> # tazpkg get-install pcmanfm
>
> $ rm -rf ~/.config/openbox
> $ rm -rf ~/.config/lxpanel
> $ tazx openbox
>
> Login/logout you should have the same desktop as the last LiveCD.

Did all commands up here (not sure I understant every line :)

but got no errors.

Now somethink weird : The Panel is messed and there no *Bat* on the Panel :-( only a missing picture (a small red cross)

              Jacques

---
SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/