Re: Help,comments

> Hello,

> Novice needing help changing root password...  Why does Slitaz fall
> back to TTY/Console after setting a couple of days?

To change root passord, become root and: # passwd
More info with: $ passwd --help

mhhh should not fall back to console. Need more info to help. Check the
log file: /var/log/slim.log

In console mode, you can login as user and the type 'startx' to start a
X session.

> DSL forum post does bring up a few good points. (I guess)

I guess also.

> Some of Distrowatch's posts got out of hand .

ntfs...

> From the Mastoff we got Rots and others kinds of dogs... No need in
> pretending Slitaz  is one of those huge distos but come to think of
> it you guys never said it was... : )

Never...

> This distro is really going to launch because of it's niche so get
> ready!

On the block...

SliTaz GNU/Linux Mailing list.
Web site : http://www.slitaz.org/