Re: [Sawfish] Your future plans? (Wayland)

Well, that said, if you're using GNOME with Sawfish strapped to it, then yes, you're screwed if they drop X11 support, and they seem keen to do that for some reason. But dropping X11 in GTK or any other programs is quite some time off. Remember, Wayland has not achieved feature parity
with X11.

Thanks, Bobby. You've made me feel better. Maybe I'll manage to die of old age before X goes away. :-)
--
Geoff Kuenning geoff@xxxxxxxxxx https://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

I have always wished for my computer to be as easy to use as my
how to use my telephone.
               -- Bjarne Stroustrup