Re: [Sawfish] issue with html5 datalist element rendering RHEL7 x86_64

No, I didn't...and I'd rather not on my work machine. But I'll try it when
I'm at home.

Ahrm, what's "recent", though? The only fix I'm seeing is about a compiler
error/warning. All the other commits in the recent years don't stand out to
me regarding this issue.

"Christopher Roy Bratušek" <nano@xxxxxxxxxxx> – 21 February 2020 15:34