Re: [Sawfish] Re: The strange unexpected resize

Wow, I had no idea I was going to set off a significant thread.

I've found that you can get out of the resize by hitting the escape key; that saves you from have to fix the window size afterwards. That discovery has made the behavior a lot less annoying (although it still drives me nuts).

It sounds like it would be good to find a way to get Sawfish to log its inputs and actions. There doesn't seem to be a debugging option, though. I don't know if something clever could be done with rep functions.
--
Geoff Kuenning geoff@xxxxxxxxxx http://www.cs.hmc.edu/~geoff/

Substitute "damn" every time you're inclined to write "very;" your
editor will delete it and the writing will be just as it should be.
	-- Mark Twain