Re: [Sawfish] Paste selection to window from lisp

Hi again, Mario,

On Tue, Sep 2, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Mario Domenech Goulart
<mario.goulart@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I use something similar in
> http://parenteses.org/mario/utils/sawfish-extra-menus#selection-menu

This is great.  And, it seems it only needs the external "xclip"
program to do the selection swapping.  The actual paste is done with
synthetic events.  I had originally looked at how to use this approach
but came up befuddled.  My LISP skills are pretty low.

I did maybe find a typo in the quoting of "clip" in the
selection-menu.  I also made a new menu to shortcut the action
selection and instead just directly paste. My small mods are here:

https://github.com/brettviren/dot-sawfish/commit/541fc57ccf0178a7038699c966fb2854f0d2b1a

I pasted that line via your code! :)

Thanks for sharing this,
-Brett.