[Sawfish] Avoid Focus for KDE Notification Windows?

So, I use focus-follows-mouse with the "entry-only" setting. I run Fedora 16
with KDE. Whenever KDE pops up a "notification" window (anything from a USB
memory device being inserted to the next track on rhythmbox starting) the
notification window grabs the focus. Particularly for the things like
rhythmbox notifications windows, this is very annoying since whatever I'm
typing at the time suddenly gets lost from my target window and ends up in
the notification window (and is generally lost). Does anyone have
window-matching rule suggestions so that focus doesn't automatically get
switched to these notification windows?

--
Professor Andrew A Adams                      aaa@xxxxxxxxxxx
Professor at Graduate School of Business Administration,  and