Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish 1.5.3 didn't work on ubuntu 12.10

I used sawfish 1.5.3 on ubuntu 12.04 ( lubuntu in detail ) for quite a
few days. It worked well. I think it can run on your machine, too.

Maybe you can try to build a very simple config file ~/.sawfishrc

You can also try to reboot your system, launch the gnome-classic
desktop, then pkill the default window manager, and launch sawfish.

Hope that helps

m.w.