Re: [Sawfish] Sawfish 1.10 SawfishConfig UI changes

On Sat, 29 Sep 2012 01:30:45 +0200
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi all,
>
>I was thinking about refining UI of SawfishConfig for next release.
>
>First thing was done is the removal of those bottom buttons new in
>Sawfish 1.9 and replacing them with widgets on the right in
>SawfishConfigs main group.
>
>See attached screenshots.
>
>I added label, shell, link and xdg widgets for defcustoms. You may
>wonder why there's a label widget. Well the introduction text is a
>pure label widget and in conjunction with and/or widgets it can be
>used to prevent GtkButtons from growing height when theres more than
>one line of descriptive text (have a look at grow-pack defcustoms,
>there's one HUGE GtkButton - this can be prevented now). Next is using
>proper line-wrap in SawfishConfig and the prevention of those huge
>GtkButtons.
>
>Comments, suggestions welcome.
>
>Regards,
>Chris

I use ~/.sawfish/rc. If i press "open (or create) $HOME/.sawfishrc" it
created a empty ~/.sawfishrc. With your changes ~/.sawfish/rc not work,
sawish now use the empty (new created) ~/.sawfishrc. Is it that what
you want and we can't use ~/.sawfish/rc anymore?

And in the Gui i have some errors (see screenshot).

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0