Re: [Sawfish] Changing stacking order not considered entering/exiting window..?

On Sunday 02 September 2012 15:12:37 Sebastian Rasmussen wrote:

> i!

> I'm having a (configuration-?) problem with Sawfish 1.9.1.

> Let me describe it:

> I'm using the enter-exit input focus mode and I have window

> keymap bindings (including the mouse actually) to

> raise/lower a window in a stack. Now, consider this situation:

> I have two windows, A and B, where window A is overlapping

> window B to some extent. I move my mouse cursor to the area

> where the two windows overlap which causes window A to be

> focused. I trigger my keybinding to lower window A to the

> bottom of the stack. Now window B is on the top of the stack

> but it doesn't have focus -- window A still has it.

> How come that changing stacking order is not considered

> entering/exiting windows? Maybe this is a configuration issue

> but I have failed to find it, do tell where the magic setting

> is though! :)

I tested this on my box (latest GIT HEAD) and it's working fine with enter-exit. Maybe some faulty setting? Does it behave normally with default configuration?

/maybe I'll add some new group in SawfishConfig that handles editing, backup, restore or resetting to factory defaults of configuration?

> / Sebastian

> PS. Thanks for reviving sawfish by the way. I have been a very

> happy user for a long time. Thanks for all your efforts. :)

Thanks!

Regards