Re: [Sawfish] Introducing sawfish.wm.prg.{trayer,xmobar}

update: there's now:

sawfish.wm.prg.trayer
sawfish.wm.prg.xgamma
sawfish.wm.prg.xmobar
sawfish.wm.prg.xmodmap
sawfish.wm.prg.xsettingsd

modules are auto-loaded using sawfish.wm.user, so you can go straight
ahead adjusting settings and using them.

See the doc file 'AUTOSTART' in source directory of Sawfish (GIT),
for additional notes on how to use them and stuff.

Feel free to comment (or to blame me that I just added this stuff,
in order that I can completely throw away a session-manager like
lxde-session or similar ;) ). Of course you can request more of
this sort, if there's anything useful to add.

Regards,
Chris