[Sawfish] root-menu/user.jl

Hello,

I was tinkering with my root menu and noticed that whatever changes I make in my rc, the system seems to be altering the menu after I have set it.

I managed to track down the code to user.jl but I am not sure how I am supposed to suppress this through settings in the rc file.

One undesired effect (all that reboot/logout nonsense) can be avoided by renaming the 'Session' submenu, but that seems like a bit of a kludge.

The other effect ('Open home directory' and 'kill window') are being added to the menu and I can see no way for me to stop this.

I can remove these by running another script after sawfish has started - but that seems to be missing the point: I thought that I should be making all 'setup' code to the rc file? Are these menu items really supposed to be compulsory?

Many thanks, Richard.