Re: [Sawfish] High IO while config is open.

Just to update, I tried to debug this but failed miserable...
I also noticed that the .sawfish/custom does not get written until
Sawfish gets restarted (or closed). Now I *really* wonder what causes
this...

Well, maybe I should wait for .1 and see if still persists...can't
really exclude that there's not something borked with my setup.