Re: [Sawfish] How to send patches

Generally the way you send patches in does not matter (unless it's not in unified format). Git shows me as author as I applied the patch.

Even if 'git apply' would have worked it would have shown me, unless I'm wrong. Either way I seem to remember one could change the author of a commit afterwards?

Regards,

Chris