Re: [Sawfish] lack of contributors

On Mon, 14 May 2012 20:32:16 -0700
wrote Darth Emacs <darthemacs@xxxxxxxxx>:

>I came across this link for debian developers and maintainers. It might be
>worth following up:
>
>http://mentors.debian.net/
>
>The debian maintainer of sawfish is listed as Luis Rodrigo Gallardo Cruz:
>
>http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=rodrigo%40debian.org
>
>Hope it helps.

Not really:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.window-managers.sawfish/9112

For sawfish it is a sad situation that it have no maintainer who
updated sawfish in debian. Many other dists use debians packages
and the most have also only sawfish 1.5.XXX with bugs
(lost windows in sawfish, panel disappears ...) fix for a
long time. If sawfish don't find someone which maintain the debian
packages, the most people think after try sawfish as windowmanager
it is very buggy and remove/try a other.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0