Re: [Sawfish] Re: window rules working only at Restart

On Fri, 2 Mar 2012 20:38:45 +0100, GSR - FR wrote:
> some apps appear with some values and then change them, so matchers
> (devils pie too, not just sawfish) are unable to perform the right
> actions.

Let me add to it although Rodrigo Amestca's problem is solved.  X
terminals usually change the title before and after each command
execution, but if you pass "-title foo", then WMs can match against
the name "foo", even though you'll never see "foo" actually.

Teika (Teika kazura)