|[Sawfish] which desktop environment?|
[ Thread Index |
| More lists.tuxfamily.org/sawfish Archives
- To: sawfish@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: [Sawfish] which desktop environment?
- From: Rodrigo Amestica <ramestica@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2012 16:33:01 -0500
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=lavabit; d=lavabit.com; b=3HTdeaxRPh5cw8dwHpOKe8o957zn6mpi2Cg32XwGcQqoMSIT1kt5UAyogdmlsbTmcNHENEz3rpT0PeD/groZPjTKJ2Ej9Pj9nln8uC0oHqYPi/9ZZb9SxPmsaVgnYhS3qpbrbIPROmrmLlfwsGp9qf6L41F8M/DCfVH2TikJ84I=; h=Date:Message-ID:From:To:Subject:User-Agent:Organization:MIME-Version:Content-Type;
- Organization: El Lugar
I have been reading the archive trying to get an idea of which desktop
environment (kde, gnome, xfce, etc.) people is most commonly adopting
together with sawfish. I have read some details on the imminent gnome3
update for ubuntu LST users, and it sounds complicated.
On 26 Dec 2011 Chris provided a status listing on different desktop
environments. But I still wonder, what's the favorite desktop
environment of choice?
thanks in advance,