Re: [Sawfish] [ANNOUNCE] Sawfish 1.9 Beta 2 (1.8.91)

On Sun, 9 Oct 2011 18:18:56 +0200
wrote fuchur <flohtransporter@xxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi,
>
>On Sun, 09 Oct 2011 17:14:40 +0200
>wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>
>>Hi all,
>>
>>2 hours earlier than expected I'm pleased to announce the immediate
>>availability of Sawfish 1.8.91 "3 The Hard Way"!
>>
>>Beginning from this release all uploaded files are signed by me
>>(download the public key 057549E2 from the keyserver).
>>
>>About Sawfish-MMC more stuff will me merged before the release-candidate
>>(beginning of december), don't worry. (Still some helping hand is appreciated)
>>
>>Have lots of fun!
>>Chris
>>
>>PS: Combined NEWS for 1.8.90 + 1.8.91
>
>Can't build 1.8.91 and the same by local-master branch. Here is the
>buildlog from 1.8.91.

I have add the missing ")" in "lisp/sawfish/wm/edge/misc.jl" and build
sawfish from local-master.

First, if i playing ~ 2 minutes in sawfish-config it eats my memory
(over 2 GB in 2 minutes).

Secondly, the spinbutton will not stop working. If you click a
spinbutton once he will never stop if defcustom have no :range. Here i
have a gif:
https://sites.google.com/site/flohtransporter/files/spin-button.gif?attredirects=0

I'am back to theming branch.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0