[Sawfish] Sawfish usage poll

Hello, Sawfish users, let us find another Sawfish usage poll!

There've been 4 questionnaires in the past, and their results are
available at:
http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Your_voice#How_do_you_use_Sawfish.3F

Questions are:

1. Do you use compositing = transparency?
2. Do you have codes which use event synthesis or replay?
3. Do you use input translation per window? (If you don't know it,
   see the section "Keymap transition" in the file "KEYBINDINGS".
4. Do you use edge-actions except edge-flip and viewport dragging
   (formerly known as infinite-desktop), that is, our genuinely new
   feature?
5. If you have any other questions you want to ask, write in. We'll
   do another survey.

My answers:

1. Do you use compositing = transparency?
A. No. I don't understand why you need one. ;) At least Windwos
   does it without giving any advantage, thus no proof either.

2. Do you have codes which use event synthesis or replay?
A. Yes.
a) I don't like to move my hand from the keyboard over the mouse, so I
make Hyper + some keys produce mouse motion and clicks. It's event
syntheses, and in fact, for such simple use you don't need Sawfish,
since there're many tools. (Unfortunately, none is standard, and most are
not so much maintained.)

b) In firefox, ctrl + l focuses the location bar. But in Sawfish
enter/exit mode, there's the "flickering bug" [1], and I like a
workaround.

So, when I press ctrl + l once in firefox, the mouse pointer goes far
below the location bar to avoid flickering. If I press it again,
then the pointer goes slightly above the bar. It's because sometimes
I'd like to have the cursor at the bar.
During this process, each press is notified to Sawfish, and at the
end, it's "replayed" to firefox.

[1] http://sawfish.wikia.com/wiki/Common_Issues

By the way, Sawfish's event synthesis always send press and release
in pair, but you can't pick only one of them.

3. Do you use input translation per window?
A. No. I often get frustrated by variety of "quit" keys, but
   haven't go that far. I know Chris does, so let's wait for his
   answer. :)

4. Do you use edge-actions except edge-flip and viewport dragging
   (formerly known as infinite-desktop), that is, our genuinely new
   feature?
A. No. I'm not a mouse man.

With best regards,
Teika (Teika kazura)