Re: [Sawfish] 2 new blue styles for StyleTab

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011 21:40:17 +0200
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>You may try with JPEG. From my general experience that is smaller and loads
>faster. 95% quality in JPEG should be fine.

I have test it with jpeg and it is not faster, i also try to compress
png etc. it is all the same.

I have do some test, if i restart sawfish with crux theme it takes 3 -
5 seconds. If i restart with styletab it needs 8 - 12 seconds. StyleTab
is "four themes in one" it needs images for four themes, i don't know
but for me it is normal.
I know that StyleTab not work perfekt with old setting from prev
releases so i have rename custom settings from "styletab:" to
"styletab-c:". Can you make a test if you have some time:
Make a backup from ~/.sawfish/custom and then remove all lines with
"styletab-c:" restart and try if faster.

Thank you.

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0