Re: [Sawfish] Re: libtool problem librep 0.92.0

On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 21:18:42 +0200
wrote Christopher Roy Bratusek <nano@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

>Hi,
>
>I've just seen you switched to Debian. Then you might have a completely
>different problem: Dash Vs Bash.
>
>Does running
>
>export CONFIG_SHELL="/bin/bash"
>
>prior to autogen.sh fix the issue for you?
>
>Chirs
>
>---
>--
>Sawfish ML

Yes it fix my problem :).

I have not switch to debian, debian run on a patition since ~10 years,
like gentoo and fedora on other patitions. On all tree distros i have
install the same packages, desktops etc ...

By one of the last updates debian must change my shell. I reguar update
my sawfish (since sawfish 1.3) on debian without problemes.

Thank you very mutch

--
Regards,
Fuchur

GPG Fingerprint: CA3B 8204 5B3E 6D48 6D53  C116 E5BC 70D5 B8D7 B2B0