[Sawfish] sawfish wiki site map

Hi

Does anyone know if there is a site map for the sawfish wikia? We have 742 pages listed. If not I have some free time and could see about getting things organized a bit. I see that Teika kazura has been doing some work on the site recently and perhaps he can send some tasks he would like to see completed on the wiki in my direction.

--�
�Darth Emacs
Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together.