[qet] WHERE TO GET MORE QET COLLECTIONS

Dear Team

I am Kevin from Greenspark (K) Limited from Kenya and I have been using your QElectrotech software for a while now.

I  need to add more elements in my QET collections so that I can have ready tools that I can use without having to create new ones on my own.

We need elements for developing electrical diagrams for:
Kindly send as a link where we can download as many elements as possible or a piece of advice on how to through all the process of adding these new elements.
We are also glad to let you know that we really appreciate using your software for it is easy to use .

looking forward to haering from you as soon as you are able to respond

Kind Regards,

Kevin Hella

Greenspark (K) limited
Nairobi, Kenya