Re: [qet] QET translations

Le dimanche 29 mars 2015, 18:03:46 Евгений Козлов a écrit :
> Hello!
> My operation systems are Ubuntu 14.04.2 AMD64 and WinXP SP3 x86.
> Is the QT4 Linguist (found it in Ubuntu software center) applicable for
> that translation?
Hello,

Yes you can.
If you know a little subversion, we can you put to translator contributor?
If yes: One, you do to subscribe to tuxfamily.org: by example just ask : I
want to join QElectroTech project, after tell me in IRC channel, or send me an
email, i just need your login (username subscription) for create your account
to Qet subversion and mailing list.

http://www.tuxfamily.org/en/subscribe

Serveur : irc.tuxfamily.org
Port : 6667