[qet] QElectroTech - GIt rep - documentation - Internationalization

Dear Laurent, Nuri and Other qets,

1)  I have created a more or less complete documentation till Section.5 of the QET.html.

2) The internationalization .po files are saved in http://git.tuxfamily.org/qet/documentation.git/tree/source/locale

3) You may start translating the .po files (presently up to Section 5 of QET.html).

4) Please forward the translated files to me or You may consider updating the git repo directly as well.

5) I will try to complete other sections as well and hope to create complete documentation sooner.

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes / regards,

Arun