[qet] Re: Translation and Library

Hi Xavier,

Thank you for your reply and all the answers.

I am familiar with subversion tools (actually I prefer).

I will try to manage the French source, I am also thinking to start learning French at least to speak/read basic things.

We shall keep in touch.

Best regards, Uros.

	* * *

--
General Manager

Energy Conductors, http://www.energyConductors.com
tel: +386 (0)1 5003 100, gsm: +386 41 921 534
Email: uros.platise@xxxxxxxxxxxx