[qet] SVN, nano, commit

nano settings made, but one more problem, it didn't want me to enter the password to tuxfamily:

[pavel@localhost qelectrotech]$ svn ci -m "Updated Czech translations"
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Authorization failed
[pavel@localhost qelectrotech]$ svn ci
svn: Commit failed (details follow):
svn: Authorization failed
svn: Your commit message was left in a temporary file:
svn:    '/home/pavel/qelectrotech/svn-commit.tmp'
[pavel@localhost qelectrotech]$

And thus commit failed.

Probably something should be made additionally, but what?

Greetings, Pavel
> Od: Xavier G. <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Předmět: Re: [qet] [934] Deplacement du man tcheque et restauration du man
> anglophone.
> Datum: 05.1.2012 22:59:51
> Hi again,
>
> For your SVN problem : add this at the end of your ~/.bashrc file:
> export EDITOR=nano
>
> Type it in your current shell too, that will avoid you the need of sourcing
> again the .bashrc file, and you'll be able to type your commit message. Note
> you may also commit without using nano, simply by adding a -m flag to your
> commit command, e.g.:
> svn ci -m "Updated Czech translations"
>
> Another point: could you please stop posting to this mailing list *by
> answering to old, unrelated mail threads* (and changing their subject)? It
> makes the list ununderstandable :-/
> Simply start a new mail addressed to qet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, and everything
> will be alright :-)
>
> Greetings,