[qet] Re: qtelectrotech Netlist generator

Hi Xavier,

thanks for your fast reply - so i will start on implementing parameters for the element object and trying to document my ideas in on the Engisch wiki page http://qelectrotech.org/wiki/en/doc/xml_struct_elements_0.3 .

Cheers, Markus

"Xavier G." <xavier@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> hat am 28. August 2011 um 17:56 geschrieben: