Re: [qet] Re: QElectroTech

Le mardi 15 juin 2010 18:12:48 Peter Handrick, vous avez écrit :
> Sorry, this does not seem to be what I mean.
Well, at least, you now know how the software works internally :)
> I mean a parent-child
> relation. I.e: There is a contactor with 2 auxiliary contacts.
> The contactor themselve is shown in page 1, the auxiliary contacts are
> drawn on page 2 and page 3. Below of the contactor symbol could be shown
> now an information where the auxiliary contacts are drawn within this
> diagram. This of course is quite helpfull for diagrams of 5 or more
> pages. Although I know in asian diagrams this feature does not exist
> anyway, in european diagrams this one is already more or less standard.
Oh, I see. I think something similar has already been asked, but as many
things in QElectroTech, it is not implemented yet :-(

> > Oh, you mean, like: http://qelectrotech.org/showcategory.php ? :)
>
> Yes!! :=) This is perfect!!
> Which way a user can go to transmit the symbols he made by himself?
> Are there specific files he have to transfer as an attachment or
> similar?
Well, every element you see in your element panel is actually a .elmt file
(an XML file which describes how to draw the element along with some other
properties). For the common collection, they are located in the `elements/'
directory provided with the software. For the user collection, their
location depends on your operating system; typically: ~/.qet/elements under
Unix, %APPDATA%\qet\elements under Windows.
So you can upload these .elmt files on our repository using
http://qelectrotech.org/submit-element.php

> Thats right. I agree completely. Due to I will concentrate my efforts
> still on the matter of a User-manual.
Nice :) I wish you a good luck :)

> Best regards
>
> Peter