Re: [qet] [934] Deplacement du man tcheque et restauration du man anglophone.

I had some feeling, that the path listed after/when I tried to add "man" file was without "cs". But I am thinking, that I was inside this "cs" folder, when doing it - executing command "svn add filename", "svn status, svn ci". I wouldn't like to do something wrong again.

Maybe I should do some update of svn - "trunk" in my computer to see last changes in elements?

Otherwise, what's the proper and convenient way to translate qelectrotech web pages?

> Deplacement du man tcheque et restauration du man anglophone.
>
> Modified Paths:
>     trunk/man/files/man1/qelectrotech.1
>
> Added Paths:
>     trunk/man/files/cs/