Re: [qet] [946] Translation of newly added elements intoczech language.

Hi Xavier,

I know - I only don´t count how many times I had to enter the password; I activated internet only when sending the files.

By the way did you see the amount of translated text in QET wiki - I plan some another work after some time (structure of elements and schemes in the future could be interesting for someone).

> Commits #945 and #946 are perfect, thanks for your work :)

Greetings, Pavel Fric