Re: [pok-devel] [POK-DEVEL] Question hors sujet ???

Dear Franck,

Thanks for your question and your interest in POK. I have no knowledge about vTPM and does not know how this technology works. That is why I did not answer your question. I assume other people did not reply for the same reason.

Also, this is a public mailing-list with developers that works (or worked) on POK on their free-time, as a student project or just for fun. There is no guarantee for having support and if you would like to get commercial support, I think you might be interested to contact companies that provides such services.

Thanks again for your interest, I hope you will enjoy using POK !