[pok-devel] help

Hello,

i want to install POK on windows XP but i do not understand the instructions given in the user guide.

       1- I  did not find the pok version for window in the snopshots.

       2- i tried to download pok_current.tgz, i extracted it but i did not find configure.bat to run it.

       3- and finally what do you mean by root directory of project? is it the extracted directory or what?

I will be very thankful if someone could help me.

Thank you in advnace

--
Maryem Benyoussef