Re: [pok-devel] Porting POK to ARM Cortex A9 processor

Hello,

As far as I know, there is no plan to port POK on other architecture
than the existing one. If you would like to port the project on
another architecture, I would recommend you have a look at the arch/
directory of both kernel and libpok subdirectories. They contain the
arch-dependent code and thus, would give you an idea of the necessary
effort to adapt POK for another target.

Hope that helps, you are also welcome to post on this list if you have
any question.

Regards,