Re: [pok-devel] hello~

On 03/20/2011 10:34 AM, 김정석 wrote:
yes, so i executed example files ,,, arinc653_sampleing, network,
events, semaphore,,,

root@ubuntu:/home/eslab/pok/examples/arinc653-sampling
<mailto:root@ubuntu:/home/eslab/pok/examples/arinc653-sampling># *make
-C generated-code run
*make: Entering directory
`/home/eslab/pok/examples/arinc653-sampling/generated-code'
make -C cpu run&
make: Leaving directory
`/home/eslab/pok/examples/arinc653-sampling/generated-code'
root@ubuntu:/home/eslab/pok/examples/arinc653-sampling
<mailto:root@ubuntu:/home/eslab/pok/examples/arinc653-sampling>#
make[1]: Entering directory
`/home/eslab/pok/examples/arinc653-sampling/generated-code/cpu'
[QEMU] Start
*Could not acquire pid file: Resource temporarily unavailable

Once again, try to launch qemu ***by hand***, I already said that in a
previous mail. So, please try what we suggest. Otherwise, it is useless
to ask us for any help.

Also, please send questions on the list and not to my personal mail. I
will no longer answer to request made on my personal mail address.

Best regards,