Re: [hatari-users] Open Hatari in big window

On 23/02/2020 at 21:49, Eero Tamminen wrote:
Either "-z 2" or "--zoom 2".

-z 2 seems to be the default, because when I use it the result is the same.
On the other hand, -z 1 reduces the window.

I would like to get the biggest window with integer zoom ratio. Unfortunately, -z 3 does nothing.

So unless using extended VDI video modes (I don't want that), it seems to be impossible to start Hatari in a big window :-(

--
Vincent Rivière