Re: [hatari-users] TOS 1.0 floppy bootrom

On 18/03/2013 17:39, Matthias Arndt wrote:
My hatari (a few week old hg build) starts with the unpatched ROM

I test with Hatari 1.6.2 on Windows.

At startup, there is the message:
"Please use at least TOS v1.04 for the HD directory emulation (all required GEMDOS functionality isn't completely emulated for this TOS version)."

Then the screen blinks between black and grey.

If I eject my GEMDOS drive in the Hatari hard disk options, then the ROM starts as expected :-)

So Hatari *does* support that ROM, but if the GEMDOS drive emulation is enabled, it fails badly. At least, we know the workaround now.

and can load at least TOS 2.06 or Emutos 0.9 that way.

Indeed, I have just tried to boot emutos-floppy 0.9.0 with that ROM, and it works :-)

Very good.

--
Vincent Rivière