Re: [hatari-users] Floppy in Falcon mode

Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
I don't know if it's better ; TOS uses spin-up sequence, so maybe it's
better to uses it too

Thanks for your advices.

As for the spin-up / motor on flag, it's unclear in the schematic I have
what is the behaviour when motor is ON for drive A: and you change to
drive B: . As the FDC only knows one floppy drive, I would think that
it's not aware drive select was changed in ff8802, so it would consider
the spin-up sequence is already OK for drive B:

Finally I agree. The FDC can't know if the physical motors are on or off, that motor status bit is probably maintained by the FDC itself.

--
Vincent Rivière