Re: [hatari-users] Floppy in Falcon mode

Vincent Rivière wrote:
Oh, so there is a bug in EmuTOS floppy routines. Strangely, it works
fine with ARAnyM... It also works fine on Hatari with ST/TT hardware,
with any CPU/speed combination. But it fails on Hatari as soon as Falcon
hardware is selected.

Finally:

1) It always worked fine with the B: drive. I made wrong tests.

2) About the A: problems, it was actually a timeout issue! On Hatari in Falcon mode, a Restore (goto track 0) command on A: takes about 2.5 seconds, while in any other cases (including drive B: in Falcon mode !) it takes less than 1.5 seconds. So I will increase the EmuTOS timeout.
Does this make sense ?

--
Vincent Rivière