Re: [hatari-devel] OS X performance problem

One thing wich is possible: making a native cocoa status windows. It's just a matter of changing Cocoa GUI properties and let osx thread drawing things.
I made it a while back for drive led.

If there is only one place where sdl status bar is drawn it's easy to do.

Envoyé de mon iPhone