Re: [hatari-devel] Is it me or the new hatari release is slow ?

Le 02/06/2014 00:50, Laurent Sallafranque a écrit :
OK, I've uploaded a fix which resynchronize the table with the current
CPU31 instructions.

There were some unuseful instructions that may have been removed by a
previous change I removed too from the table.
Everything works OK now (as before the change number 5007).

OK, but why don't you use the 16 bit opcode as a key to your cycles' table instead of having a static version ? (I guess you have a small program to generate this ?)

Just create a table with 65536 entries and populate it for each entry where you want to have some specific timings ; for all the other opcodes, leave some "-1" values for example in the entries.

This way, changing opcode in cpuemu.c won't alter your table.