Re: [hatari-devel] Exception debugging?

On maanantai 26 marraskuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> I thought '-D' had other effect than just enabling going to debugger
> when an exception happened. As it's not the case, the way '-D' works is
> OK with me.

There's a bug on Hatari Windows specific code as I mentioned.
It opens a console window only if -D is specified.

A fourth fix alternative is that on Windows console is opened
if either some Windows specific option like "--wincon yes"
or -D is specified.  But I don't like this, because somebody
might prefer DOS console instead of WinCon for exception debugging.

(Not having Windows, I don't know how they differ...)