Re: [hatari-devel] Dissassembly engine selection

On torstai 08 marraskuu 2012, Nicolas Pomarède wrote:
> On 08/11/2012 21:29, Eero Tamminen wrote:
> > PS. I commited the disasm engine selection support:
> > http://hg.tuxfamily.org/mercurialroot/hatari/hatari/rev/aff1f4f71ce3
> >
> > (Disassembling was used from surprisingly many places.)
> >
> > To select UAE disassembler engine, add:
> > 	nDisasmEngine = 0
> >
> > under [Debugger] section to the config file.
>
> Nice addition. Would it be possible to change it from DebugUI without
> restarting ? (maybe it's already the case, I haven't completly studied
> the code ?)

Not yet.  If I add a command line option for this, then
you could do it with debugger "setopt" command and TAB
completion.

So, should I add a command line option like:
	--disasm <int>   Select disassembly engine
?

:)

	- Eero

PS. Would having current "setopt disasm <bitmask>" for setting
external engine output flags and new "setopt --disasm <int>" for
selecting the engine be too wierd?